Today's outfit is focused around my two favorite trends of summer 2013- ombre and circle skirts! Circle skirts are my current obsession- they're flattering for so many shapes and sizes, and with their fullness and high waist they create an elegant silhouette. I'm currently in New Mexico, so i also styled the look around the Southwest.
New today, I will be posting makeup along with clothing brands. Enjoy, and perhaps you can wear a similar look as you have your own summer adventures!
→Tip! Always apply lip balm before lipstick to keep lips moist and color even. My favorite is Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm.
WHAT I'M WEARING:
ombre tie-front blouse | FOREVER21 | circle skirt | FOREVER21 | studded bag | Orange Caramel @ Papaya | suede heels | Black Poppy @ PacSun
RIMMEL Kate lipstick in 103 | wet n wild Mega Liner in black | MAYBELLINE Great Lash mascara in blackest black
My Summer 2013 Adventure List:
- Give myself a makeover so i look totally different for a day to see how people interact with me (Goth Jenny anyone??)
- Learn how to surf
- Take a spontaneous road trip- no planning, maps, or cell phones allowed
- Redo my room and fill it with inspiration
- Learn how to sail a sailboat
- Send letters to everyone that inspires me- Barbra Streisand, Kristin Chenoweth, Lea Michele...
- Go on a proper picnic
- Learn how to make sushi
- Dig out my old easel and paints, find a beautiful place to set up, and pretend I'm an artist for a day
- Learn how to make a real Italian cappuccino
- Go to a drive- in movie
Don't forget to let me know what your favorite current trends are and post your summer bucket list in a comment!