Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sixteen Going on Seventeen

Today i turned seventeen! To celebrate I had a picnic on the beach and did some seaside shopping! Look out for a post about my Florida purchases soon:) For now, here are some pictures of today's outfit. I'm wearing a navy lace top from rue21 that i absolutely love. It's great because you can wear it in winter because it has long sleeves, but since it's made of lace its cool enough to wear in the summertime! I also have on my favorite jean shorts from Kohls and an adorable Claire's owl necklace. Owl's seem to quite the trend at the moment! For a bag, i'm sporting a bright turquoise XOXO purse. Lastly, i'm wearing my worn out Rocket Dog sandals that I've had for years; i just can't find anything good enough to replace them!








Here are a few favorites from our picnic.




Special thanks to the Perillos for the sunglasses, nail polish, and lip color. Ya'll are amazing - i felt like a movie star with those shades!:) Keep your eyes out for a shoot features the lovely Julia and Michela Perillo soon.

XOXO Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment