Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What could be better than a poodle sweater?


Hey guys! As i'm sure you all know, i love love love fashion, music, and photography:) Lately i've been so inspired by fashion blogs like The Only Fashion Princess and The Sartorialist that i decided i might as well just make my own. Hope you like it! I plan on posting some of my music soon too:]

Without further ado....my first shoot! Today i'm wearing a dELiA*s poodle sweater, my favorite military - style faux leather boots, a black pencil skirt from Forever 21, a pair of ribbed rue21 leggings (i'm seeing a pattern here - must be because my birthday is coming up on the 21st!), and a vintage faux pearl necklace.







Notice the tiny copper buttons? 
All photos taken by moi (yay for camera timers!). If you liked this outfit, please hit "follow" and share it with your friends!

XOXO Jenny 

P.S. Did you notice the title rhymes? Oh. My. Gosh.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment